Director, Customer Success
We are looking for a hands-on, process-driven Director of Customer Success to lead the team Tyme. This role will lead an organizational transition to the adoption of best-in-class client success methods and metrics. As the Client Success leader, you will be responsible for building a portfolio-based culture where individuals are responsible for renewal and upsell revenue for Tyme. This is an awesome opportunity to play a critical role in helping our clients understand the value of our service, ensuring a successful onboarding, and driving client lifetime value.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers
- Clearly articulate the organization’s mission and goals, motivating the team to over-achieve on those goals and lead the team to continued excellence.
- Develop and rollout best-in-class scalable processes for ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Establish a Client Success portfolio structure that establishes existing client revenue targets and associated weekly forecasting activities
- Partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to solve client business challenges
- Provide a clear view of organizational metrics and status to the Executive team with optimization recommendations and needs
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of customer success experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Experience managing revenue-based portfolios and guiding a team to consistently accurate forecasts
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and passion for solving complex business problems
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Proven success within various environments (start-ups, publicly owned, etc) and experience in food industry organization a plus